FAQ - Your questions? We got answers!
What is a domain name?
Your domain name is a key part of your online address, and is what your visitors will use to find you easily. For example, Oracom’s domain name is oracom.co.ke Your domain name is unique to you; once you have registered it, nobody else can register the same one for as long as you continue to renew it.
How To Access Emails On Web Mail
1. Visit example.com/webmail
**Be sure to replace example.com with your actual domain name.
2. Enter your username and password, and then click OK.
3. User Name: Enter your full email address, all lower case
4. Password: Enter your email address’ password
5. You should now be logged in! Click on Round Cube and get started using your email!
What is hosting?
When you make a website and want other people to see it, you will need to publish (or upload) it with a web hosting service. Web hosting services work by storing your website files in high-powered computers (web servers) connected to a very fast network. When someone types in your web address (such as www.oracom.co.ke ), the Internet connects to the web server holding your website files and then transfers your website information back to their computer. From there they can surf and view the pages of your website.
Anything related to managing these servers and its software, security, support, bandwidth, speed and so much more, is what we are all about! Because we provide web hosting services to over a million websites, we have special data centers that are built from the ground up to serve the purpose of web hosting.
How to Setup Outlook on Your Computer
1. Start Outlook.
2. When prompted to configure an email account, click Next.
3. To add an email account, click Yes, and then click Next.
4.Enter your name, email address, and password, and then click Manual setup
5.Enter All server details correctly and click Advanced settings
6. Click finish